Condar Mesh Screens
- hang softly and are made to last.
- available in twenty-one popular sizes, designed to fit most fireplace openings.
- include two mesh panels, each 24 inches (61 cm) wide, for a total screen width of 48 inches (122 cm).
- detailed instructions for easy installation.
- available in satin black, elegant stainless steel or golden brass finish (steel and brass and require three weeks for delivery).
- cool grip screen pulls of matching finish included.
Condar mesh screens feature a fine weave fabricated from 19 gauge steel (.04 inch / .11 cm thick), with a .25 inch (.64 cm) “pitch” in the spirals.
- standard with .5 inch (1 cm) tightly wound rings spaced 2.5 inches (6 cm) apart.
- can be custom fabricated for installation in large fireplaces. Visit our Custom Screens page here.
- painted with rust-inhibiting black enamel or made of SAE 304 stainless steel or solid brass. All can withstand high temperatures and humidity.
Condar mesh screens can be hung in style with our Rod & Valance Kit. Visit page here. Comes in a satin black or chalice silver finish.
Ⓒ Condar Company | Columbus, North Carolina | 828.436.2102 | Monday - Friday 8 am - 5 pm ET | Site Map